Non-DOT Alcohol Testing
Certain private and public institutions, as well as local governments may have alcohol testing policies implemented for the employees designates at high risk or safety sensitive occupations and not regulated by DOT.
IDENTICO is able to implement alcohol testing program according to your specific policy.
Following High-Risk or Safety-Sensitive employees are commonly a subject for tests under companies’ internal alcohol testing policies:
- Heavy Machinery Operators
- Paramedics- Firefighters- Emergency Dispatchers
- Law Enforcement Officers and Armed Personnel
- Power Generating Plant Operators
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Employees
- Chauffer, Taxi, Limo, Carpool and Shuttle Drivers
- Hazardous Material Handlers
- Elevated Construction and Iron Workers
- Warehouse Employees including Forklift operators
- City Inspectors
- Petroleum, Gas or Toxic Product Handlers
- School District and Childcare Facility Employees
- Water Treatment Facility Employees
Feel free to request a quote for your specific needs and we will gladly assist your company with professional implementation of Alcohol Testing policies. We offer both Breathalyzer and a non-DOT Saliva Alcohol Test that detects the presence of alcohol in saliva and provides an approximation of relative blood alcohol concentration.
Our Onsite- Mobile Alcohol Testing division serves Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach and Treasure Coast counties.
Office screenings are conducted at our Fort Lauderdale Collection Site.
Call (954) 239-8590 or (888) 988-8969 and make first step toward alcohol free workplace.