What is Included?
IDENTICO provides health screenings at corporate locations, retail stores, and general public venues around the South Florida. These convenient screenings allow individuals and employers the opportunity to obtain low-cost services while addressing preventive healthcare needs.
We help our corporate clients to achieve the overall goal of maximizing ROI by implementing following elements into the program:
- Comprehensive on-site health screenings including clinical measurements (e.g. blood pressure), laboratory blood analyses (cholesterol, glucose, triglycerides, hemoglobin etc ), finger stick or venipuncture specimen collections and more.
- Mobile smaller group screenings for busy corporate and industrial employees, which may include both lower or high-end health screenings, lab tests, and extensive consultation with Registered Dietitian, Fitness Professionals and even Personal counselor.
- Health Risk Assessments (HRAs) that combine lifestyle, medical history, and clinical and laboratory test results to identify prevalent health risks and offer valuable insight into an individual’s overall health status.
- Health Coaching conducted on-site or telephonically by IDENTICO’s staff or third party counselors on health screening and HRA results.
- Educational materials that include a variety of colorful and informative tri-fold handouts are available for distribution during the important “teachable moment” when the participant is receiving his or her on-site test results. The educational handouts are printed on heavyweight stock for durability.
- Wellness consulting service provided by IDENTICO’s Medical Staff at the end of a health screening or health risk assessment program, designed to give company executives an overview of the program results and recommendations of follow-on wellness initiatives that will continue to drive down healthcare costs while increasing employee productivity.